At Amy’s Piano Studio, students will participate in the following:
- Weekly private lessons (two 16-week semesters, 32 lessons total throughout the school year)
- Progressive, Classical music curriculum
- Performance Opportunities: Studio concerts, workshops, participation in state-wide MMTA events, and community outreach.
Here are just a few of the many goals that I strive for with every student:
- Developing strong music reading skills
- Compositional analysis
- Historic understanding of music
- To understand the language of music
- Develop self expression and confidence at the piano
- For the students to learn how to play not only with their fingers, but also utilizing their arms, minds, and ears.
Above all, I want my students to have fun learning music, be challenged to the best of their abilities, and to enjoy sharing it with others.
As a part of Amy’s Piano Studio, your child will develop unquestionably strong reading, musical, and performance skills through classical training, skills that they will keep and enjoy for the rest of their lives.